2.24.2009

Vintage Cake Toppers

I'm having a huge "oh, my gosh, I love these" moment over these candle holders and cake toppers that I found on Etsy. I don't normally like things that rarely get used because they just make me think about how they're going to end up in a garbage dump some day, polluting the Earth. The good news is that these particular pieces are vintage, so I can purchase them guilt free! (Okay, so I still feel guilty about the packaging involved in mail order, but most of that, if not all of it, can be recycled.) These would look so adorable atop your favorite cake or cupcake! Instant crowd appeal, with very little effort!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember the ballerina ones!! :D

Cakebrain said...

My daughters would be all over those little ballerinas!

Helene said...

These are too cute! I have a ballerina vintage cupcake topper that I keep preciously.
Thank you for your comment on Design sponge!

Anonymous said...

i still have these!!
i think they came with the cake that we got for my ...4th birthday..theres also one large ballerina..and similar vintage clown faces haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...