6.08.2011

Breakfast Interrupted



I’m not a person who likes to waste food. I will eat every last bite on my plate, even if my gut is completely and utterly stuffed and I will often eat the last spoonful of food in a bowl, rather than throw it down the sink. But, despite my aversion to waste, I simply cannot stop watching this utterly charming food video by Bruton Stroube Studio for the Marlin Network, titled Breakfast Interrupted. While there is a small part of me that is upset about the ruining of a perfectly lovely breakfast spread, I feel like there is something oddly calming about the piece as well. It definitely makes me hungry for brunch! For more on Bruton Stroube, click here. (You can also check out short behind the scenes video below.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is amazing! I saw it on another Blog last week and immediately fell in love with the short film.

Forgotten fancies said...

Oh wow, what a crazy video, I love it. Now I have a craving for pancakes....

Lindsay @ Pinch of Yum said...

That is AMAZING... I love slow motion videos like that! Love the whimsical feel to it!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

That video is awesome! What great shots.

Cheers,

Rosa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...